Welcome to SDETC, the San Diego Electrical Training Center information hub, where you earn while you learn. Join us at SDETC where you can earn a salary and build your career while receiving FREE College credits!
At SDETC, we provide a qualified, highly-skilled work force for the unionized electrical and sound telecommunication industries for San Diego and Imperial Counties of California.
Earn While You Learn
If you're interested in furthering your career, apply for one of our tuition-free apprenticeship programs:
How it works...
Apprenticeship combines on-the-job and classroom training, preparing the apprentice for a career as a skilled craftsman. Apprentices work during the day at training assignments with contractors (employers), who pay the apprentice directly for time worked. Apprentices may be sent to work anywhere in San Diego and Imperial counties.
Apprentices attend school two nights per week two semesters during the year (SDETC operates on a tri-semester year. Our apprenticeship classes are credited through Palomar College, San Marcos, California. All classes are held in classrooms and labs at our training facility in San Diego and/or Imperial Valley.
Are you a US Military Veteran?
Military experience gives you a jump-start!
You’ve already honed your technical skills. Why start your career from scratch when you leave the military? Use those skills to advance your career right now through the San Diego Electrical Training Center.
The San Diego Electrical Training Center programs are approved for V.A. benefits, and with military background you can automatically by-pass some of our entrance requirements.
Friday, June 8, 2018 at 6:00PM Hilton San Diego Bayfront One Park Boulevard, San Diego CA 92101 Graduates each receive one complimentary ticket for themselves and one additional complimentary ticket for a guest. Purchase your tickets early! Tickets will be available for pick-up and purchase at the Training Center beginning April 9, 2018. Tickets are […]
- Graduates each receive one complimentary ticket for themselves and one additional complimentary ticket for a guest.
- Purchase your tickets early! Tickets will be available for pick-up and purchase at the Training Center beginning April 9, 2018. Tickets are sold on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- TICKETS: $55 per Adult. $25 per child* (3-12).*will be serve children meal. Tickets will be available for purchase until June 1.
- Name of all ticket holders are required at the time of purchase.
- Reserve seating is available if you purchase a full table of 10 (8 tickets in addition to your two complimentary ones) and the request must be made at time of purchase.
- If you wish to be seated with another graduate or contractor, let us know.
- Dress semi-formal and arrive early. Graduation photos will be taken at 5:30PM.
- HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: Book your hotel reservations now for the event!
- IBEW-NECA LMCC Graduation Dinner
- Website Link: https://aws.passkey.com/go/IBEW2018 Last day to reserve rooms: May 9.
- Toll free: 1-800-HILTONS; Group Code IBEW
- Rooms starting at $209 per night
- Event parking rates per car per night: $11 Self/ $16 Valet / $35 Self Overnight/ $45 Valet Overnight.
- Every graduate in attendance receives gifts from the contractors and vendors.