- Applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Applicants must be at least a high school graduate, or have a GED, or have a two-year Associate Degree or higher.
- Applicants must show evidence of successful completion of one of the following:
- one full credit of high school algebra with a passing grade
- one post high school algebra course (e.g. Adult Education, Continuing Education, Community College, etc.) with a passing grade
- provide evidence of having successfully completed the NJATC Math Course
- evidence of passing an internet-based, SDETT-approved Algebra course with the final assessment taken under the supervision of an SDETT instructor.
- Applicants must submit an officially-sealed transcript for high school and post high school education and training. All GED records must be submitted if applicable. All documentation and transcripts must be available at the time of application.
How To Apply
- In Person: bring in your official documents and valid photo identification to the San Diego office 4675 Viewridge Avenue, San Diego CA 92123 or to the Imperial County office 2420 Imperial Business Park Drive, Imperial CA 92251. You can apply on any Wednesday between 2PM-4PM or by appointment.
Click here to apply online